Sunday, November 29, 2020

Fall is in the Air


I began this A2-sized card by stamping the pumpkin image (Northwoods Rubber Stamps) with Versafine Onyx and coloring it using my Spectrum Noir colored pencils. I cut it out by hand. Then, I cut strips of fall-types of paper and glued them to the back of the image. I used double-sided foam tape to lift it off the brown panel. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (also Northwoods Rubber Stamps) and glued it to the front of the image.

I'm sharing this with:

Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch #463 

 

More Than Words Mini Challenge on Facebook 

DCC N420 ~ Pumpkins 

Simon Says: Anything Goes 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! That big pumpkin is such a fabulous image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring on this Fonda. Great job and you followed the sketch to the tee. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Great take on the sketch and I love the patterns you used on those little strips! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete