Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happy Holidays


I began this A2-sized card by stamping the pine cones (unknown) three times with Vivid ink and cutting them out with my craft knife. Then, I stamped the two pine boughs (Just For Fun) leaving some room to place the pine cones in the middle. Next, I glued two of the pine cones into place and popped the third one up with double-sided foam tape. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (Hampton Art) with Colorbox Chalk in warm red.

I'm sharing this with:

SSC244 In the Middle 

 

Simon Says: Anything Goes 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Fonda and Katie and all your furbabies! I enjoy your cards you post each and every day........
    Stay safe and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect image for our sketch! Love these detailed pine cones - so splendid! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great one layer card! the large pine cones are perfect for this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete