Monday, November 16, 2020

Grateful For You 2


I started this A2-sized, manila-colored card base by cutting the plaid scrapbook paper for the first layer. Then, I cut half-inch strips out of brown scrapbook paper to weave the design for the second layer. I glued them into place. Next, I stamped the sentiment (Altenew/Stampin' Up!) on a manila scrap of card stock using Vivid ink in brown and adhered it to the plaid panel using double-sided tape.

I'm sharing this with:

ModSquad Challenge - So Grateful 

International Art & Soul - Ch#96 Gratitude 

3 comments:

  1. Another beauty. I love the plaid, always a winner for fall. Thanks so much for playing along once again over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really funky card, thanks for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete