Monday, November 16, 2020

Autumn 2


I started this A2-sized card by cutting half-inch strips of the plaid paper. I arranged them according to the challenge below and glued them down. Then, I used a hand punch to cut out the owl from patterned scrapbook paper. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (Hero Arts) with Vivid ink in brown and adhered it to the black card base with glue.

I'm sharing this with:

CAS Colours & Sketches - Challenge #396 - sketch 

 

LTSCB #139 - Anything Goes 

Make My Monday - #135 Elegant Fall/Autumn  

6 comments:

  1. Another fun creation. Love the owls, your color scheme definitely reflects an Autumn evening. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice take on the sketch! Love this adorable owl card!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great take on sketch and thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful autumnal colours and papers with a gorgeous owl,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty autumn card and great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful CAS Autumn card. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete