Sunday, November 22, 2020

A Playful Cat


 This tag measures approximately 3 1/4" by 5 1/2" without the fibers. First, I stamped the cat (Viva Las Vegas Stamps) with Versafine Onyx. I colored her with my Spectrum Noir colored pencils in a gray color. Second, I stamped the cat again on a Post-It note and cut it out to make a mask. I placed the mask over the cat and the "floor". Third, I used my MISTI stamp positioner to stamp the background (Stampers Anonymous) using Vivid ink in straw. Fourth, I removed the masks and colored the floor to match the Vivid ink. Lastly, I cut some fibers and threaded them through the hole at the top. It looks like the cat is playing with them, as cats are wont do.

I'm sharing this with:

Tag Tuesday - Pets

5 comments:

  1. HI Fonda, this tag is gorgeous, it really looks like the cat is playing with the ribbons, just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Tag for our challenge..
    Thank you so much for joining us tat Tag Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag, love the cat stamp. Thank you for sharing with us on Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice playful mood. Happy Tuesday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! That cat is have lots of fun with your twine! Thanks for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday!
    hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete