Sunday, November 15, 2020

Mushroom Tag


This tag measures about 6" by 3" without the fibers. I first cut the tag, clipped the top corners and punched the hole at the top. Then, I cut the brown accent paper at 2" and ran it through my hand-held crimper to create texture. I attached that to the tag base using double-sided tape. Next, I used a hand-held punch to cut out the oval showcasing a few mushrooms and taped that to the brown accent piece. After that, I stamped the word "specimen" (Fusion Art Stamps) using Archival Distress Ink in gray and glued that to the brown paper. Finally, I cut several lengths of fiber and string and thread it through the hole at the top of the tag. That created more texture.

I'm sharing this with:

Tag Tuesday - Texture 

Country View challenges  - November 2020 - Anything But A Card  

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tag, love fungi, thank you for sharing with us on Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous tag. I love that you created some texture on it with your crimper. I think I would spend my time playing with it between my fingers. Great idea and a wonderful tag to use. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hyphae!! I am really liking these mushrooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag Fonda, love the pure autumn feeling. Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, beautifully put together. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag! So very autumnly, love this!
    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete