Monday, November 16, 2020

Autumn 1


I started this A2-sized card by cutting the brown scrapbook paper panel and adhered it to the white card stock base with double-sided tape. Then, I adhered the plaid and leaves papers to the brown panel. Next, I punched out the owl from another patterned scrapbook paper and framed it with brown card stock. I popped it out by using double-sided foam tape. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (Hero Arts) on brown paper using Vivid brown ink. I tore the paper across the top to add some textural interest.

I'm sharing this with:

Freshly Made Sketches #461 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love these pretty Fall colors and patterns! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! I love that little owl. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete