Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Autumn 2

This is my second Autumn card in a few days. I guess Fall is on it's way, but I don't have a Fall stamp! lol





How I made this:

The papers I used are Soft Suede for the card blank, Gumball Green for the Oak leaf and the Maple seeds, Pumpkin Pie for the Maple leaf, and Real Red for the border around the word image. The golden colored and cream colored card stock I have in my stash. 

First, I glued down the circle die cut and stamped (Seth Aptor) it in Distress Ink Gathered Twigs. Then, I stamped the leaves (Hero Arts) and seeds (unmounted - ?) using Versafine Onyx Black onto various colored card stocks and cut them out and glued them down.  Next, I stamped Autumn on the cream colored card stock and glued it onto a piece of red card stock. I glued that down on the front of the card.

Sharing with:

DL.ART: SEPTEMBER 2019 Linky Challenge  

Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #357 - Make Your Mark  

CAS Colors and Sketches: Challenge #337 - Colours  

Freshly Made Sketches: #401 

7 comments:

  1. Pretty leaves and pretty Fall colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...love the wonderful look you created! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  3. Nice. I like what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leaves are very delicate, so they looks quite real! I can feel the autumn on your card. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete