Friday, September 6, 2019

Bees

I've always loved bees (except when they sting me, of course). I love hearing the buzz of their tiny wings and the feeling of their fuzzy little bodies. So, I made a small tag for the bees.





How I made this:

First, I stamped the little bee panel and adhered it to another panel, creating a border. Then, I adhered it to the tag. Second, I stamped the bees directly onto the tag, which was coffee stained. Third, I punched a hole at the top and inserted some recycled sari yarn.

Sharing with:

Art Journey Design Team: Art Journey Challenge # 104: Ik zie ze vliegen/ There's no flying without wings!  

The House that Stamps Built: DCC S419 ~ Things That Start With “B” 

Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #357 - Make Your Mark  

Mod Squad Challenge: Anything But A Card 

Moving Along with the Times: 105 - Things With Wings 

8 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag! Love the colorful yarn on the top! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bee tag! Loving the little bee panel and how it is offset in the corner. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that little bee panel stamp. Thanks! And, I'm glad you stopped in for a visit.

      Delete
  4. What a sweet bee tag and lovely fibers too! I'm so happy you played along in the Designer's Choice Challenge over on THTSB!

    ReplyDelete