Monday, September 9, 2019

Fall-colored Birthday

I had a lot of fun watching this card come to life. Each piece I added made the quilt pattern called Grandma's Garden, I believe. 





I used a small hexagon punch and Bo Bunny's 6" by 6" paper pad called Beautifully Brisk Collection. The stamped sentiment is by Cat's Life Press. 

Sharing with:

Make My Monday: Challenge #104 Use Shapes on Your Card  

Seize the Birthday: #173- Square Card  

Allsorts Challenge: Week 536 - Autumn 

DL.ART: SEPTEMBER 2019 Linky Challenge  

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful Autumn colours, thank you for joining us at Allsorts , xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really pretty patchwork shape using your DP's, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Autumn' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for joining in at MMM with this beautiful card, love the quilted effect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment, and I'm glad you came by.

      Delete
  4. This is fantastic! Love the quilt pattern that you've created with all those pieces of pattern papers! Thank you for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you visited my blog!

      Delete
  5. Fantastic card!! I love how you interpreted our shapes challenge!! Perfectly done. Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment, and I'm glad you came by!

      Delete
  6. Super quilted look! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely colours! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete