Saturday, September 21, 2019

Happy Birthday, Katie

Katie's birthday is tomorrow. If you asked her, she would say something like 1 hour 37 minutes and 11 seconds! She would be more correct. And, it isn't any ordinary birthday. No siree! She'll be 50! And, here's the tiny card I made for her. I don't know how I'm going to sign my name, let alone the five cats. We'll do it somehow!



First, I made the tag using the tag and number dies that came with the T!m Holtz Sidekick. Then, I cut some recycled sari yard and threaded it through the hole. After that, I stamped "happy birthday" (Stampin' Up!) and glued it diagonally to the tag. Next, I adhered the tag to a small card. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (also from Stampin' Up!) inside.

Sharing with:

Seize the Birthday: # 174-It's Just a Number  

6 comments:

  1. I think it is great how you made a big birthday a small thing. LOL Katie will love it too. Happy Birthday Katie!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday. Hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3! I love it and she got her's and *all 5* cats in there! I am a lucky girl.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENT’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greeat tag. Thanks for taking time to share with us at Double D Challenge Blog.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely. Great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenge)

    ReplyDelete