Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Typing Class

When I saw a typewriter as the prompt for a challenge, I thought of the excruciating hours I spent in typing class. I wanted to learn to type, but I didn't want to take the classes. Now, as an adult, I am glad I had learned to type way back then because those lessons I have carried along with me through the years. They have served me well.





The way I made this card is pretty self-explanatory. The stamp is from Above the Mark, and the book pieces are from an old typing book I have in my stash. I used a black A2 card blank to echo the border around the stamped image.

Sharing with:

Inspired by...a note to you 

DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2019 Linky Challenge: Always Anything Goes 

International Art & Soul: Ch#66 Layer It Up 

5 comments:

  1. I never learned to type but wish I had now! Thanks for sharing with us at IAAS this time. Hope we see you again. Christine DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you avoid taking a typing class? I thought everyone had to take typing (or key-boarding, nowadays)! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love/hated my typing (keyboarding) class. We has some computers and some electric typewriters...I liked the computers because they couldn't disable the backspace key :)

    ReplyDelete