Saturday, September 7, 2019

Thankful

Sometimes, the decorative paper speaks so well and all that's needed is a stamped phrase. That's the way it was with "Havana" by Prima Marketing.





How I made this:

I used a dark taupe-y green for the A2-sized card blank. I cut the decorative paper 5 1/2" by 4", making sure that the birds were facing the right way. I cut a small piece of the card stock and placed it in the upper left hand corner and attached three different sizes of coordinating enamel dots in a row. Then, I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) in Versafine Onyx Black.

Sharing with:

DL.ART: Thankful Thursday Challenge #247 "Thank You" 

3 comments:

  1. I really like the graduated circles here...I don't remember seeing this one at home! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Beautiful! I love your fun design
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #247 “Thank You”. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete