Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Black and White 1

It's difficult to make a card using only blank ink, but I think I pulled it off!

It's difficult to see, but the white card is A2-sized, or 5 1/2" by 4 1/4". I stamped the cat directly on the card blank, and while I also stamped "oops", I goofed, so I stamped it on another piece of white card stock and put a black border around it and glued it over my mistake. It happens to the best of us, huh! This would make a great card admitting a boo boo and trying to fix it.

Sharing with:

The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog: September's Creative Challenge - Black and White 

ARTastic Challenge Blog: Welcome to September ...  

CASology: Week 351: LOL   

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous black and white card. That cat is so life like. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love that kitty's face! So cute! Thanks for playing along (again!) with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete