Wednesday, September 4, 2019

What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 535

My desk has only gotten worse. I have not cleaned it or put things away in more than a week, but I have to say that my productivity is very high. So, I'll leave it for now. If the hurricane hits like it should AND we are without electricity for any length of time, I'll consider putting some things away.




The pile of supplies gets higher. 



The pile of potential elements gets higher, but there's my square foot of working space!



There's more paper to the right of the paper cutter. And, below that, the scrap box gets fuller and fuller.



In the box, the newest stuff I got today. To the right, the next to the newest stuff I got last week. I'm on a craft supply diet!



These are boxes of supplies and stamps next to the table. There are more UNDER the table along with my heat gun.

So that's today's confessions. On the other hand, I have made a multitude of cards and tags in the last week. 

Sharing with:

12 comments:

  1. your desk will look familiar to many I am sure! happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at all the linked-in posts, and I think I win for the most clutter this time around! But, I'm sure they've all been this way before.

      Delete
  2. Hoping the hurricane passes with the minimum of damage and danger Fonda. It's so scary to know what the weather can do. I am sure you will have time to get a bit straighter soon. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you stopped by.

      Delete
  3. Hi There, hoping you don't suffer to badly at the hands of the storm! Have a good week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words and for visiting.

      Delete
  4. Well, I hope wet and windy and ridiculous is the worst it got for you and you dont have injuries or repairs to worry about.
    Your desk is a feast for my eyes, I feel right at home. The difference is you seem to have a list with loads checked off and the mess at my place is not productive! I just bought a bunch of Vicki Boutin stuff for scrapbooking....broke a year long mail order stash diet. I blame Viki Boutin entirely!! Like the boxes strorage idea...I was in Ikea yesterday and seriously having had Mr Dunnit purpose build my cupboards and shelves I could easily rip it all out and start again. Jeez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See reply below. Occasionally, I hit the wrong button.

      Delete
  5. I wonder how long my mail-order diet will last. I already saw a few things I wanted at Altenew. Jennifer McGuire demonstrates what to do with stuff so you get the most out of your tools, and what she demo'd, I want!

    The bulk of the storm hasn't hit yet, but we do have a little wind and rain. One of our small trees is at an angle. So far, we think we can just stand it up and firm up the ground around it and it will do fine. We'll see what the storm does to it. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This desk is definitely familiar to me though strangely mine is nearly tidy at the moment but only because we've been away for a while. Hope the storm settles soon. Have a lovely weekend and a happy belated woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The storm has passed, and it is bright and sunny. All is as if the hurricane never happened. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...Neat to see it from your perspective.

    ReplyDelete