Saturday, September 21, 2019

Autumn 8

I like making fall cards. I have some great designer paper (Bo Bunny), plenty of fall-colored card stock and embossing folders and other tools. This time is a great time of the year. Finally, we can turn off the air conditioner and open the doors and windows. And, I can make cards and other pieces of art!





How I made this card:

First, I ran some manila paper through my Big Kick with the embossing folder (Cuttlebug: Leafy Branch ). I chose to use only a portion, so I cut the paper down beforehand. I adhered that panel to a dark brown piece of card stock. Then, I cut an A2-sized card out of a golden yellow card stock. After that, I adhered the paper with leaves on it to the card blank. Next, I adhered the panel to the card blank artistically off center.

Sharing with:

Inspired By.... L is for  

The Sisterhood of Crafters: Embossing (Wet or Dry) 

Crafty Cardmakers: #241 Autumn Colours 

Allsorts Challenge: Week 538 - Trees and Leaves 

 

12 comments:

  1. A lovely Autumnal creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Tress and Leaves' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful and elegant!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts "trees and leaves"- week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Autumn leaves!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card! Love the embossing! Thank you for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete