Thursday, September 19, 2019

It's Good to Have an End...

I've always loved the saying on the stamp I used on this bookmark.





How I made this bookmark:

First, I used Distress Ink Tumbled Glass as a watercolor and painted it on Bristol paper. It's heavy enough for wet applications and doesn't warp too badly. Next, I stamped the sentiment (Stampers Anonymous) in Faded Jeans. Luckily, I got it centered well enough so I didn't need to trim it. Then, I adhered that panel onto dark blue card stock. Finally, I cut a length of ribbon, trimmed the ends and stapled it to the bookmark.

Sharing with:

Double "D" Challenges: Focus on the Sentiment  

Less is More: Challenge #404 - Typography  

Craft Rocket Challenges: Challenge #63 - September 2019 - Monochrome 

Simon Says: Monday Challenge - Monochrome 

Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog: Challenge #44 Add a Ribbon and/or Bow  

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENT’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bookmarks. This is a great sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful monochrome tag. Love the sentiment. It never depends on the goal ... the way you choose to reach it is important.
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#33 – shaped cards}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#33 – school enrollment}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#63 – Monochrom}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity and the monochrome design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete