Monday, September 16, 2019

Happy Birthday 3

The theme for this card is Monochrome, which matches 3 challenges.





This card is pretty self-explanatory. I snipped the corners of the sentiment (Hero Arts) panel with special scissors that I've had for some time. The embellishment is a piece of corrugated paper cut into a circle, and I cut the small black circle with a die and my die-cutting machine. I made two slits and thread in some kraft-colored twine. I glued that down to the card front.

Sharing with:

Simon Says: Monochrome 

Rainbow Card Challenge: Challege #9: Beautiful Brown 

Craft Rocket Challenges: Challenge #63 - September 2019 - Monochrome  

TGIF Challenges: #TGIFC229 Sketch Challenge  
 


5 comments:

  1. Simple but elegant and effective! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet, simple and elegant card. Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, Rainbow Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you visited my blog. I visit yours already. Lots of inspiration there.

      Delete