Sunday, September 8, 2019

Fall Squirrel

Fall will be creeping in on our days before we know it.





How I made this card:

I chose a dark brown A2-sized card blank. First, I cut the orange card stock at 5 1/4" by 4", then I used a circle punch to create a hole for the squirrel. Next, I stamped the leaves (Hero Arts) in various fall colors. Then, I adhered the orange card stock to the dark brown card. After that, I created the squirrel using Karen Burniston's 1001-Woodland Animals. I ran it through my Big Kick using the appropriate colors for the pieces of the squirrel and assembled the pieces. Finally, I glued the squirrel in place.

Sharing with:

Double D Challenges: Featured Challenge   
 

Inspired by: Inspired By... fall is near  

Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 536 - Autumn

The Male Room: Challenge #119 - Autumn   



7 comments:

  1. Pretty Fall card...thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little squirrel! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FEATURED’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the colours and leaves and the little squirrel. Thank you so much for joining us in our Autumn challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great autumnal masculine card! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our future challenges too!
    Regards,
    Maja DT at Feeling Sketchy My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    ReplyDelete