Friday, September 6, 2019

Childhood is...

We woke up to sunshine and a calm breeze - very different from what we went to bed with. Our electricity came on shortly after, so I'm back to crafting without using my headlamp as I was last night! And, I've got the internet!!!

This was a very easy card to make.



I stamped the tricycle (Unity) and the sentiment (Momenta) directly onto the card blank which is sized to fit in a common envelope. The tricycle was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black, and the sentiment was stamped in Color Box Chalk Warm Red. Simple and easy!

Sharing with:

TGIF Challenges: #TGIFC228 Color Challenge 

AAA Cards: CAS Game #148 - Sketch + Optional Twist Animals 
  

Try it on Tuesday: Boys/Girls/All Things Children  


14 comments:

  1. Just fab! Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and saying!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever take on this challenge. And as a teacher, I think there are parents who turn this journey into a race to see who's the smartest, most talented, best athlete, etc. Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know what you mean! I'm glad you visited my blog!

      Delete
  5. So true! And very applicable to adults too! Sweet card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful CAS card with a super sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great card - brilliant stamping (I actually thought it was a digital image when I first landed on your website). Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete