Friday, September 20, 2019

Sparkling Dove

I enjoyed making this card. For a tiny bit of work, the results are heavenly.





Obviously, I let my tools do the work for me. The tools I used are a die (Sizzix: Bird #2) and the bonus embossing folder, which was included. First, I cut the bird shape using the die, then I put the shape into the embossing folder and ran that through my Big Shot. After that, I adhered the clear gems where indented dots shown in the embossing, most notably at the neck, rear and a spot on the wing.

Sharing with:

International Art & Soul: Ch#67 Things With Wings  

The Sisterhood of Crafters: Embossing (Wet or Dry)

The House that Stamps Built: Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge ~ S1119 
 

7 comments:

  1. So creative and just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and very elegant! The embossing makes this bird fabulous!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun...We'll see how my dad likes it...K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully embossed bird! Thanks for playing along in Repeat Impressions Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely gorgeous ! So simple yet so beautiful .

    Thank you for playing along with us at international Art and soul , hope to see you next time .

    Hugs,

    Chriss-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I have some wonderful tools!

    ReplyDelete