Monday, September 16, 2019

Happy Birthday 2

I used a stencil on this birthday card. It is a small stencil by Tim Holtz and consists of small "x"s.





Here's how I made it:

First, I chose an A2-sized card blank in manila. Then, starting on the right, I used Distress Ink Tumbled Glass. After that, I changed to Picked Raspberry, and stenciled most of the body of the card. Then, on the left, I switched back to Tumbled Glass. Where the two colors overlap, it looks purple. Next, I stamped the cupcake image (Inkadinkado), cut it out and adhered it to the card front. Finally, I added Scattered Straw Stickles to the flame area of the candle and let it dry.

 Sharing with:

AAA Birthday: Game #5 - Use A Stencil  

6 comments:

  1. Someone is going to be receiving a lot of love and kisses with this card! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, and I do love the colours you picked for the stencil! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope you will join us again soon! hugs XoX Alli C - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join us in a future challenge. Tina DT

    ReplyDelete