Sunday, September 29, 2019

From the heart...

I like to make simple cards, and this is one of them.





I started with a kraft-colored card blank. I stamped the sentiment first, then the flowers (both Stampin' Up!). I colored in the flowers using a white colored pencil. I adhered the strip of burlap to offset the flowers from the sentiment.

Sharing with:

Modsquad Challenge: A Time For Giving 

Through the Craft Room Door: TTCRD anything goes challenge week starting the 23rd September  

Perfectly CAS: Challenge #1 - Flowers 



 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    TTCRD DT
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet CAS card, thanks for sharing at PC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love that sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete