Wednesday, September 25, 2019

WOYWW: What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 538

I still have a bunch of stuff on my desk. I can't see that changing, as long as there are challenges to be met!


This is the top of my desk where I am surrounded by just about anything I might need.


This is underneath the desk where they have been for weeks waiting for me to put my previously-used, now-clean stamps away. 


These little towers seem to be growing!


This tower has maxed out. Time to put those stamps and other supplies away. Will it happen this week? Dunno!

Thanks to my fellow deskies for checking out my mess! Now, I'm going to check out theirs. 

Sharing with:

Stamping Ground: What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 538 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Fonda, this is one happy place which is obvious by the collection of goodies. Hope you have a lovely creative week and a very happy woyww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is a happy, happy place. And, the goodies are plentiful! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to have a similar storage system to mine - only I never know what's in the boxes LOL. I sometimes rediscover things I never knew I had! Have fun playing with your stash - tidying is optional! Thanks for your visit earlier! zsuzsa #17

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your space! tidy is not necessarily better! happy woyww Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of fun goodies on and under your desk!
    Thanks for the visit and have a great week!
    Carol N #20

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of boxes, Fonda! I think you've got almost as many as I have lol! Thank you for your visit.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #25

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Fonda, ooh that is good that you can see through the boxes. ( I buy clear ones too ) because, otherwise the what goes in would never come out again if I could not see inside. :) looks like lot's of fun is going on in your space. ~Stacy #21

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think all deskers well nearly all have the same storage system. Have a good week and thanks for your visit. Ani #5

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your visit earlier.
    So pleased to see that it is not just me who has a largeish desk and works in the centre 12"! Show creativity lives here.
    have a good week
    Christine #16

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Fonda, great pics! Lovely to see so much crafting happening. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

    ReplyDelete