Monday, September 2, 2019

Light as a Feather

This is the first time I've played with T!m Holtz's Paper Dolls. I know it won't be my last!

How I made this:

The tag is made of watercolor paper, which I colored with Distress Inks Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord. I used a Distress Crayon on the T!m Holtz Paper Doll and colored her dress in Spun Sugar. I stamped the branch (Posh Impressions) using Versamark and embossed it in gold. The phrase is from my stash, and I attached it to a piece of black card stock and glued it to the purple tag.

Sharing with:

Tag Tuesday: Purple 

TGIF Challenges: #TGIFC227 Product Spotlight 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, lovely colours. Thank so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a joyous tag! thank you for linking this glorious tag to our tag tuesday challenge. xo

    ReplyDelete